Cosmetic Dentist Greenvale, Dental Implants Melbourne, Invisalign Greenvale
Welcome To Greenvale Dentistry
A family orientated dental practice offering high quality dental services with a strong emphasis on ongoing care and prevention.
Our philosophy is to provide all the education and care required to ensure that your needs and expectations are met.
We are committed to constantly investing in the best technology available and recruiting clinicians of the highest standards. In our practice you are treated by the best people with the best equipment.
Our group comprises dentists and hygienists with their own specialties. Our team will ensure you see the clinician best suited to help you.
Please feel free to browse our site to discover more about our services.
Our Practitioners:Dr Alfonso Sammassimo BDSc(Melb)
Dr Huong Nguyen BDSc(QLD)
Dr Jamie Cummins B.Dent.Sc(Dublin)
Dr Vi Tran BDSc(Melb)
Dental hygienist:Teagan Tempini
- Mon 8.30am - 5.30pm
- Tue 7.30am - 7.30pm
- Wed 7.30am - 5.30pm
- Thu 7.30am - 7.30pm
- Fri 8.30am - 6.00pm
- Sat 8.30am - 2.00pm
- Sun Closed
Reasons to Choose Us
All general dentists, dental hygienists and cosmetic dentists in our Greenvale clinic are members of the Australian Dental Association (ADA) and other specialised associations. We know it can be difficult selecting the right dental hygienist, general dentist or cosmetic dentist for your family; especially finding a team of clinicians that can look after your youngest child, your teenager, you and even anticipating your needs when you are your parent's age.
At this practice we have a diverse team of professionals, each with his or her own special clinical interest, whether it be dental implants, wisdom tooth removal, cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics and invisalign, tooth whitening, root canal treatment or dentistry for children. This allows us to provide you with the right person for the required care.
If you are looking for general or cosmetic dentistry, orthodontics or Invisalign, an emergency dentist, a dental hygienist, tooth whitening, wisdom tooth removal or dental implants in Melbourne, then you have come to the right place.
At Greenvale Dentistry we offer:
- A caring environment The dentist is not a place we all like to visit. All aspects of the practice have this in mind from the warm colours used in the building construction through to caring friendly dentists and staff. All procedures undertaken by our staff, including wisdom tooth removal, dental implants and Invisalign are all carried out by our professional dental hygienists and cosmetic dentists.
- A Dental team We realise that it is very hard for one clinician to be very good at everything. Our team approach to dentistry allows for individual expertise and the highest quality care. This also allows us to provide a very broad spectrum of dental services.
- Dental Hygienists for ongoing care and maintenance Our commitment to preventive dentistry is built around our dental hygienists. Regular hygiene appointments, along with optimum home care, ensure ongoing maintenance of your teeth and gums.
- State of the art technology It is not possible to do great dentistry without great equipment. We have just invested in cutting edge equipment and technology, and will continue to do so.
- Extended trading hours We understand the importance of convenience, and offer our patients both early morning and late evening appointments. We are also open on Saturdays.
- Infection control & Sterilisation With new premises comes the ability to provide the very latest in infection control procedures with the most up to date equipment. To protect your health, our surgery meets and exceeds all the government standards, including sterilisation of all instruments and handpieces by autoclave.
Your First Visit
Your first visit will usually take approximately 30-60 minutes and allows the general or cosmetic dentist, dental hygienist or dental therapist to familiarise him or herself with any particular needs or concerns you may have. A full chart of your mouth as well as any additional x-rays, models, photos or other diagnostic procedures will also be carried out at this time.
A separate treatment planning appointment may be required if complex issues are present. Our goal at all times is to provide a specific treatment plan for the individual that best suits their needs.
A one, fixed fee, is charged for all diagnostic services regardless of how long it takes us to come up with a plan that is suitable for you.
At Greenvale Dentistry we offer a full range of dental services, including:
- Dental implants A permanent solution to missing teeth; dental implants give Melbourne residents back their smile.
- All-on-4 implants An advanced and cost effective treatment which requires only 4 dental implants to secure a full row of teeth.
- Cosmetic dentistry Cosmetic dentistry at Greenvale Dentistry includes all the latest cosmetic dental options to suit your individual needs and expectations.
- Crowns and veneers Our qualified Cosmetic Dentists are highly experienced in full mouth makeovers using porcelain veneers and crowns. Our Dental Hygienists will provide the best ongoing services possible. We also operate as an emergency dentist for all Melbourne clients.
- Teeth whitening Greenvale Dentistry offers both at home tooth whitening kits or 1 hour in-the-chair tooth whitening.
- General family dentistry We have a diverse team of professionals providing all forms of general dentistry including periodontics, dental implants, Invisalign, root canal treatment, extractions, restorative treatment or dentistry for children.
- Orthodontics and Invisalign Both conventional orthodontics and Invisalign is offered by Greenvale Dentistry. Invisalign is the option of clear braces for teeth straightening.
Melbourne residents take note; Greenvale Dentistry also operates as an emergency dentist for all issues which require immediate attention. Patients who require an emergency dentist due to problems with wisdom tooth removal, dental implants, Invisalign or who are experiencing pain from tooth whitening or any other tooth pain, please don't hesitate to contact us. The dentists and cosmetic dentists in our Melbourne clinic assign time each day for any emergency procedures which need to take place. Contact us today on 03 9333 6403 to speak to someone about your need for an emergency dentist.
We pride ourselves on providing top quality care for a variety of procedures and services, all under the one roof. Our team of professionally trained dentists at Greenvale Dentistry specialise in tooth whitening, cosmetic dentistry, Invisalign treatments, dental implants, wisdom tooth removal and more!
If you are considering wisdom tooth removal, Invisalign or tooth whitening, contact one of our friendly dental hygienists to find out more on how we can tailor your consultations to your needs.
Contact us today on 03 9333 6403 to book a consultation.